Your shopping cart is empty!
Translated from Swedish:
Jan Marini C-Esta serum oil Control has all the extraordinary anti-aging benefits of the standard C-Esta serum and also remarkable oil control properties. C-ESTA Serum oil Control gives a glowing luster while it significantly inhibits oil and shine and prevents increased sebum.
The serum increases collagen production, protects against and heals damage from free radicals, provides a firmer, smoother and generally younger skin. C-ESTA ™ is the result of years of medical research. It is based on the unique Formula DAE Complex ™ and the first topical form of fat-soluble vitamin C (Ascorbyl palmitate). The technology in C-ESTA is non-irritating and can be used on sensitive skin, has a long and stable shelf life and provides superior vitamin C absorption through the skin.
Sun damage can be restored and cells can be protected to prevent further signs of aging. C-ESTA dramatically rejuvenates the skin and with continuous use, the skin will feel firmer, smoother, suppler, become more resilient and the facial contours become more defined. Deeper lines will be less clear, and your skin will look younger and healthier with a more even skin tone.
Skin Types: Suitable primarily for oily/oily and acnebenägen skin.
1. C-ESTA Oil Control can be used instead of standard C-ESTA, as usual in the morning or before applying makeup. Apply sparingly morning and evening on cleansed skin. Apply all over face, neck and behind ears. Massage thoroughly.
2. C-ESTA Oil Control can be applied over other products before sunscreen. Apply sparingly in suitable areas and massage thoroughly.
3. C-ESTA Serum Oil Control can also be applied to individual areas. For example, on the T-zone or just on the nose or forehead. Apply on top of sunscreen. Apply sparingly in suitable areas and massage thoroughly.
4. C-ESTA Oil Control can be used on oily upper eyelids to increase eye shadow should sit better and prevent wrinkles. Apply sparingly, be extremely careful not to get the product in your eyes
5. C-ESTA Oil Control can be used on the lips and around the lips for the lipstick to sit better and longer, and prevent the Lipstick "bleed".
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Urea, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Acetyl Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ergothioneine, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Farnesol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Gerianol, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben