Translated from Swedish:
A professionally formulated exfoliating lotion with 2% salicylic acid and 10% glycolic acid that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture and othersigns of aging. This lotion can also soften the keratosis pilaris.
this ultra-light, fast-absorbing lotion, penetrates the epidermal hudlagre, quickly removes dead skin cells and minimizes the appearance of pores. For many years, glycolic acid has been the leader in anti-aging products, and has been shown to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, promote collagen, and remove dead skin cells for a more rejuvenated and even skin tone.
extracts of green tea and chamomile together provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits for the skin as well as improved sunscreen. Cucumber extracts, a natural antioxidant rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes helps to provide added anti-inflammatory and firming properties. Salicylic Acid (BHA), provides a deep cleansing of the pores, destroys the bacteria beneath the surface, and improves the skin's "breathing".
Benefits of Gly + Sal Exfoliating Body Lotion
- exfoliate dead skin cells from the skin surface for a more refined skin texture & appearance. Makes the skin much clearer, which gives a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Ultralight Formula makes the skin easier to absorb the lotion for maximum hydration.
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and enlarged pores.
- Helps to reduce pimples for you but oily and acne-prone skin.
- 10% Glycolic acid is considered to be the smallest of Alfahydroxisyrorna (AHA), which allows it to effectively penetrate deeper into the skin and provide excellent exfoliating, Kollagenstimulerande, and moisturizing properties.
- 2% Salicylic acid (Beta hydroxyacids), exfoliate the outer dead skin cells, cut through dirt, impurities, and oil under the skin's surface.
- Can soften keratosis Pilar is
- activates collagen synthesis and improves the structural strength of the skin's help matrix. Promotes tissue health, reduces tissue stress and improves cell rejuvenation.
- green tea, chamomile and extracts of comfrey provide many healing, soothing, and hudreparerande benefits. They work together to provide the lotion with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and protect against free radicals.
- extracts of Cucumber, a natural antioxidant rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes is anti-inflammatory and helps to tighten the skin.
- Clean the skin thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply a thin layer of exfoliating lotion on arms, legs, breasts and back with circular motions until the lotion is completely absorbed.
- A mild stinging or burning sensation can be experienced in the beginning. It usually goes over after about 2 weeks of continued use.
- If you experience too much discomfort, we recommend that you use the product more rarely, for example every two or three days. Then feel free to layer with other moisturising lotions without glycolic acid or salicylic acid.
- Avoid using the lotion on open wounds, cuts, or other sensitive areas.
- The lotion can be removed at any time or left on the skin for continued exfoliation.
- The lotion can increase the sensitivity of the sun. It is recommended to use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher when exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl. Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber Extract), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea Extract), Matricaria Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Ananas sativus extract (Pineapple), Cucurbita Pepo Extract (Pumpkin Extract), Carica Fruit Extract (Papaya), Arctostaphylos UvaUrsi (Bearberry) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Fragrance